Making the jump
All of us had those moments where you dream about what you would do if you could do it differently.
Dsgn99 is the story of doing exactly that. After years of complaining but never taking action, I have decided it was time to change. It is the story of standing on the edge of a cliff looking down at a crystal clear ocean, your heart pounding in your throat and legs that feel like jelly. It is about the hesitation whether you should jump or not.
I DID JUMP AND HERE IS WHAT I PROMISED MYSELF BEFORE TOUCHING THE WATER…
- First and foremost, never work for a boss anymore.
- Secondly, follow my dreams
- Thirdly, appreciate and recognize my talents
- Fourth, learn to say NO
- Fifth, be proud to say out loud I’m an artist
- Finally, help others grow in their creative journey
“Although things look scary at first, afterwards you regret of not doing them sooner”
Please follow and like us: